- Locations: AlJuffair
- Duration: 4 Days
This course will enable participants to apply Access and Excel effectively and efficiently to solve real-world business problems. With the case studies that build a practical knowledge of the latest Microsoft Office Access and Excel capabilities, this course sets the groundwork for applying these database and spreadsheet skills to actual scenarios. These scenarios introduce problems that are likely to face today's business professionals and allow participants to apply the information gleaned from the tutorials to solve these problems.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Design a database for different kind of problems
- Use the best tools in a database for different kind of problems
- Design forms, reports, queries and relationalship for different requirements?
- Use the Goal Seek and Solver utilities to meet a target output for a formula by adjusting the values in the input cells; install and use Analysis tools to perform statistical analysis
- Design different scenarios by using various sets of input values that produce different results; and create views to save differentsets of worksheet display and print settings
- Apply Access and Excel effectively and efficiently to solve real-world business problems
- MS Access 2010 - Intermediate 340I
- MS Excel 2010 ? Intermediate 315I
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses