- Price AED 10,101
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Deira
This newly updated financial training course represents the ideal opportunity for relationship managers and asset managers in private banking / private wealth management to equip themselves with the skills to formulate innovative strategies, improve their customer relationships and effectively manage their clients' wealth.
Who Should Attend?
- Private Banking Relationship Managers and Asset Managers wishing to consolidate and/or refresh their client liaison skills and product knowledge
- Executives in legal and accountancy practices working with private bankers to improve their service to clients
- Corporate bankers requiring an overview on their transfer to the private banking function
- Senior Managers responsible for planning the private wealth management function or its subsequent management
- Legal & Trust Staff
- Branch Managers and Credit Officers who need to understand the complementary nature of private banking services
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Global Private Wealth Market Place
- Discussion:The challenges facing the industry Investment Management Process, Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction – The Basics
- An Overview of Alternative Investments
- Case Study:The importance of a structured investment process
- New Approaches to Asset Allocation and Portfolio Structuring for Private Clients Applying
- the Principles of Post-Modern Portfolio Theory to Private Clients
- Case Study:Post-modern portfolio theory applied to private investors – features and benefits of different approaches to asset allocation
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Structure – Advanced Concepts
- Case Study: Examining Asset Allocation in private client portfolios
- Diagnostic and Profiling Tools to Help in Designing the Portfolio Structure
- Case Study: Strategies for maximisers, builders, preservers, and conservative managers
- Case Study: Modelling investor satisfaction and utility analysis
- Asset Allocation Rebalancing and Restructuring in Response to Market Moves
- Structured Products and Total Return Solutions for Private Banking Clients
- The Demand for Total Return and Absolute Return Products by Private Clients
- Case Study:Positioning absolute and total return products appropriately
- Practical Exercise: Designing simple structures to match a client’s views and risk tolerances
- Risk Reduction and Return Enhancement Opportunities and Strategies
- Case Study: Applications of Structured Products
- CRM and Account Development Skills for Private Bankers
- Customised CRM for Private Bankers
- Case Study: Customer lifecycles and the sales process – Lifecycle portfolio exercise
- Case Study: The rationale for segmentation
- Diagnostic Frameworks
- Practical Exercise: Emotional needs and diagnostics
- Customer Tiering and Account Analysis
- Case Study: Moving clients to a higher tier
- Devising and Structuring a Relationship and Development Plan
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses