- To Advance & Raise the Knowledge & Skills of Product Managers with KNOW HOW of Marketing Practices & Marketing Plan Development.
Who should attend
- Product Managers & Marketing Practitioner
- What is a product?
- Classification of products
- Analysis of the product offer
- Levels of product
- Product attribute decisions
- Packaging and labelling products
- Product - support services
- The concepts of width of product mix and depth of product line
- Ethical issues concerning products
- Product life cycle (whole industry sales)
- Innovation and new product development
- What is innovation?
- The new product development process
- Influence of product characteristics on rate of adoption
- The role of brands
- Marketing advantages of strong brands
- Protecting a brand
- Brand strategy
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses