This course provides concise and complete coverage that clearly translates the latest research, theories, and management experiences into actual practice. It introduces the role of a manager and today's managerial environment before exploring critical topics in planning, organizing, leading, and control. New coverage of ethics, personal productivity, the latest information technology, and decision making are olso included.
Ihe examples show how leaders effectively apply principles ot management in a wide variety ot business settings. New action features, new cases and video cases work with proven exercises and self-assessment quizzes to help participants develop the managerial, interpersonal, and technical skills necessary for outstanding career success.
- Introducing the principles of management in a new perspective.
- Understanding the most important roles of the manager
- Understanding the managerial functions of management: Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling.
- Understanding the real difference between the operational and leadership roles of the manager.
- Handling your staff in an effective and productive manner
Introduction to Management
- The Manager's Job
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Essen tiols of Planning
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Quantitative Techniques for Planning and Decision Making
- Job Design and Work Schedules
- Organization Structure, Culture, and Change
- Human Resource and Talent Management
- Teams, Groups, and Teamwork
- Essentials of Control
- Managing Ineffective Performers
Who can benefit
- Professionals looking to refine their management skills
- The Professional Supervisor
- Leadership for Success
- An instructor-led training program that includes practical exercises, cose studies, role play and team assignments.
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology