PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects. PRINCE2 is the most successful Project Management method in the world – it has become the de-facto standard in both the private and public sectors.
This course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis. It provides practical knowledge on how to manage projects using the PRINCE2 method. Successful delegates will gain certification at the Practitioner level.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the PRINCE2 Project Management method.
- Understand the implications of using and implementing PRINCE2.
- Apply the principles of PRINCE2 to projects.
- Manage quality, risks, and benefits.
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case.
- Tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
- Complete Sample Exam 1
- Exam Tips, Exam Techniques
- Review/Practice Exam #1
- Review/Practice Exam #2
- Practitioner Exam
With over 16 years of innovation in IT training and services for enterprises and individuals across Egypt, the region and internationally,We_They for IT is today a leader in the ICT sector.
In the past few years, We_They for IT accomplished a high rank between the leading companies in professional training, software development and technical support.See all Compex courses