- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
The aim of this training is to provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of the PRINCE2® project management method, and help delegates to prepare for the PRINCE2® Foundation examination at the end of this course.
The course follows the standard syllabus issued by the PRINCE2® Examinations Board, which focuses on the PRINCE2® framework and how this might be applied pragmatically to real projects. PRINCE2® has established itself as the premier approach to managing projects.
PRINCE2® is generic – capable of being applied to any kind of project – scaleable and business-driven. Organisations that have adopted the PRINCE2® have claimed that they have been able to achieve greater customer satisfaction during and at the end of projects, to reduce costs and to realise greater benefit from project deliverables.
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to;
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2® meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2® process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Document
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination paper
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses