- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The aim of this training event is to provide delegates with an in-depth knowledge and practical understanding of the PRINCE2®project management method. This training will help prepare delegates for the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examinations. The course follows the standard syllabus issued by APM Group who manage PRINCE2 on behalf of the UK Government.
This focuses on the PRINCE2® framework and how this is be applied intelligently to real projects.
PRINCE2® has established itself as global standard for managing projects and is generic, tailorable and uniquely business-driven.
Organisations that have adopted the PRINCE2® claim that they have been able to deliver projects and their products more successful, with enhanced control and greater customer satisfaction.
- Understand the need for project management and a project management method.
- Understand the Principles, Themes and Processes used in PRINCE2®, and how they are integrated
- Understand how to intelligently apply PRINCE2® to projects.
- Prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner examination
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses