- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd
- Duration: 5 days
- Timings 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Primavera is a very useful tool for scheduling and controlling a project. This tool is very popular in construction industry. This course is a must for project teams working with a main contractor and a big plus point for the project team of sub- contractors. Some basics of project management are also included in this course.
What will I learn?
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Network Diagram
- Critical Path Method
- Total Float
- Free Float
- Various types of Activity Relationships
- Dissolution of Activity
- Crashing/Fast Tracking
- Types of Activities like Start Milestone, Finish Milestone, Level of Effort, WBS Summary, Task Dependent, and Resource Dependent
- Breaking Activity in Steps With Different Weights
- Bar Graph/Gantt Chart
- Global, Project and Resource Calenders
- Roles and Proficiency Levels
- Labor, Non-Labor and Material Resources
- Resource Rates/Cost
- Resource Leveling/Smoothing
- Progress and Status update
- Export/Import a Project
- Check Out/In a Project
- Various types of Activity Codes, Filters
- Creation and Use of Portfolios
- Defining a New Currency
- Various Types of Reports
- Customize Columns in Main/Details Panel
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Organization Breakdown Structure
- Earned Value Technique
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Planning Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors in Construction
- Oil and Gas
- Design and Engineering
- Consultancy and Project Management Companies
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Many main contractors expect the sub-contractors to send project schedule and updates as a Primavera file only. The demand for Primavera trained professionals is increasing due to Expo 2020. After this training and accumulating some more PDUs, a person can appear for PMI-SP (PMI Scheduling Professional) certification
How will I be assessed?
There will be exercises through-out the course. There will be 2 hours exam on the last day.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
No entry requirement. Familiarity with a PC is more than enough.
About Professionals and Accountancy Center (PAC)
PAC Professionals and Accountancy Center is a training and development institute established in the UAE in 2010, carrying-on the legacy of PAC Pakistan which was founded in 1987. PAC enjoys a position of leadership in the coaching professionals and certifications vertical and in providing professional training customized for the needs of corporate houses and also public training for individuals in different functional areas. At PAC we also provide online coaching for selected courses. In Partnership with MECA CFO Academy (USA). PAC also focuses on capacity building of CFOs and talent enhancement of finance teams in the corporate sector. PAC has a history of around three decades which proudly presents its remarkable achievements of both the students and faculty members.See all Professionals and Accountancy Center (PAC) courses