- Fees / Price AED 2,500
- Duration 5 days
- Timings 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Locations Sheikh Zayed Rd
Primavera is a very useful tool for scheduling and controlling a project. This tool is very popular in construction industry. This course is a must for project teams working with a main contractor and a big plus point for the project team of sub- contractors. Some basics of project management are also included in this course.
What will I learn?
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Network Diagram
- Critical Path Method
- Total Float
- Free Float
- Various types of Activity Relationships
- Dissolution of Activity
- Crashing/Fast Tracking
- Types of Activities like Start Milestone, Finish Milestone, Level of Effort, WBS Summary, Task Dependent, and Resource Dependent
- Breaking Activity in Steps With Different Weights
- Bar Graph/Gantt Chart
- Global, Project and Resource Calenders
- Roles and Proficiency Levels
- Labor, Non-Labor and Material Resources
- Resource Rates/Cost
- Resource Leveling/Smoothing
- Progress and Status update
- Export/Import a Project
- Check Out/In a Project
- Various types of Activity Codes, Filters
- Creation and Use of Portfolios
- Defining a New Currency
- Various Types of Reports
- Customize Columns in Main/Details Panel
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Organization Breakdown Structure
- Earned Value Technique
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Planning Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors in Construction
- Oil and Gas
- Design and Engineering
- Consultancy and Project Management Companies
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Many main contractors expect the sub-contractors to send project schedule and updates as a Primavera file only. The demand for Primavera trained professionals is increasing due to Expo 2020. After this training and accumulating some more PDUs, a person can appear for PMI-SP (PMI Scheduling Professional) certification
How will I be assessed?
There will be exercises through-out the course. There will be 2 hours exam on the last day.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
No entry requirement. Familiarity with a PC is more than enough.
The Academy’s history started with two students. Most of the friends and relatives of the founder doubted his wisdom in leaving a secure job and starting a formal Chartered Accountancy education institute. But the founder was passionately committed to promoting the profession of accountancy in the country. In the beginning, a few people joined Mr. Ishfaq Ahmed and supported his mission to change the future of accountancy education in the country. Today there are more than 33 colleges spread across the country imparting education to the students of accountancy and this has been made possible by the vision given by the Founder of PAC more than two decades ago.See all Professionals and Accountancy Center (PAC) courses