- Locations: Al Moalem Institute
- Duration: 40 Hour
Course detailsThe course is designed to make the participants a Project Management Professional. Objective of this course is to build capability to manage large projects over millions of activity among young and growing managers. Primavera helps the designers to save millions of dollars every day globally. A course on Primavera will add professional value to the individual.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOME
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use Primavera Project effectively to manage large and complex projects
- To have better control on cost overrun, time over run and resource management to manage projects at multiple locations
- Use the Primavera for improving the organizational Productivity
After completing the course students can employ in:
- Construction industries
- Engineering services outsourcing firms
- Calendars - defining hourly, daily, weekly calendar
- Defining the Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Defining Organization Breakdown Structure (OBS) Defining the Project Structure under the EPS
- Activities - Definition, sequencing & Estimating durationeffectively using the four types of PDM relationship
- Scheduling the project
- Defining constraints & overcoming conflicts Defining & Assigning activity codes
- Defining & assigning WBS codes
- How to organize the activities by using activity Codes & WBS codes
- Filtering activities
- Defining and assigning Work products and Documents
- Changing currency setting
- Defining Roles
- Defining Resources
- Assigning by Roles
- Assigning by resources
- Estimating the cost of the project
- How to analyze the resource by using resource profile & resource table
- How to do resource leveling
- Defining project codes and resource codes
- Updating the project progress & comparing the actual progress with baseline
- Analyzing earned value management
- Preparing different types of tabular reports according to the industrial needs
- Preparing Graphical reports
- Highlighting the progress in the bar chart • Application of Global change
- Using Methodology Management
- Primavera Project Planner Reference guide
There will be 2 assessments; one will be computerbased
assessment and the other one is project-based
assessment. The candidate must have a passing mark of
70 in order to gain the qualification. It is necessary to
pass all assessments in order to achieve the PRIMAVERA
CERTIFICATION. The certificates are awarded by CADD
• Program Managers
• Project Managers
• Planners / Schedulers
• Project Engineers
Jobs roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
• Program Managers• Project Managers• Planners / Schedulers• Project Engineers
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour