Primavera is a project management software package that is used for managing and controlling project related activities. Resources representing labor, materials and equipment are used to track time and costs for the project. Slippages of projects’ activities are updated resulting in the adjustment of time related Gantt bars.
Primavera was once mostly used to handle very large and complex projects, especially in the
engineering and construction business (E.g. to construct or maintain nuclear power plants)
- Select the right strategic mix of projects.
- Assure project, corporate governance.
- Enhance processes and methods.
- Improve project team collaboration.
- Measure progress toward objectives.
- Ensure projects are aligned with the strategy
- Complete more projects successfully and with the intended payback.
- Getting Started
- Selecting a Language
- The Workspace
- What Is a Layout?
- Customizing Displays Sample Layouts Using Wizards
Defining Administrative Preferences and Categories
- Defining Default Settings
- Defining Standard Categories and Values Defining Currencies
Setting User Preferences
- Formatting Time Units
- Formatting Dates Setting
- View Currency and Symbols Setting
- Mail Preferences
- Implementing Wizards
- Creating a Log of Tasks and Setting Startup,
- Group and Sort, and Column Options Changing Your Password
- Setting Profile and Spreadsheet Data Options
- Setting Calculation Options for Resource and Role Assignments
- Selecting Startup Filters
- Setting Up the Enterprise Project Structure
- Setting Up the Organizational Breakdown Structure
- Defining Resources and Roles
- Reviewing Work Breakdown Structures
- Defining Budgets
- Establishing Project Codes
- Working With Custom User Fields
- Creating Calendars
Implementing the Schedule
- Establishing Activity Codes
- Working with Activities
- Working with Cost Accounts and Project Expenses
- Performing Top-down Estimation
Updating and Managing the Schedule
- Managing Baselines
- Updating, Scheduling, and Leveling
- Summarizing Projects Project Issues and Thresholds
- Managing Risks
- Maintaining a Project’s Document Library
- Tracking Projects
- Comparing Projects with Claim Digger
- Checking Projects In and Out
- Working with Layouts
- Grouping, Sorting, and Filtering Data
- Customizing Layouts
- Customizing Reports
- Printing Layouts and Reports
- Publishing a Project on the World Wide Web
- Linking the Project Management Module with Primavera Expedition
- General knowledge of IT Basics, MS Windows & Internet or attending the Hi-Q IT Preparation course.
About Hi Q Academy
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses