The pricing of your company's products and services plays significant roles in establishing the impression and branding of the goods and services, maintaining the company's competitive edge and most importantly, determining the company's profits.
In today's dynamic business world it is essential for Marketing Managers and Senior Marketing Managers to understand costing and pricing of their products and services to launch competitive and profitable business opportunities. This course will teach the participants how to calculate product or service optimal costs and competitive pricing.
This course aims to equip all participants with the ability to make critical decisions regarding pricing, costing, marketing, and profitability analysis. Practical tools and techniques are presented and applied during the course to ensure that participants gain a better understanding of Pricing Strategies, Costing Tools Et Techniques, Breakeven Analysis, and value based Pricing of New Products and Services.
- Think about the alternatives in marketing products, calculating costs, and setting prices.
- Determine what makes an "optimum" price, and if one exists for your particular circumstances.
- Obtain an insight into the differences between the "standard cost" often referred to in industry and the real costs of doing incremental business.
- Working through real considerations ranging from the real capacity of your organization to the impact of your decision on the product and services costs and prices.
- Stretch participants thinking horizons and yet teach them marketing, pricing, and costing techniques that they can apply to their business.
- Different types of costing methodologies for products and services.
- Product costing parameters that can be utilized for costing products and services.
- How to set and analyze product and service margins.
- Product pricing techniques
- How to perform Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Costing parameters that can be used for costing of products and services.
- Setting profit margins
- Service pricing formulation
- Economic methods
- Break-Even Analysis
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology