- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 16 Hours
About the session
Journalist directing technical process and press her Janbann aesthetic and functional. And it is one of the most important steps to view and issuance of newspapers in an attractive and distinctive. This course provides the trainee the opportunity to obtain directing skills by modern methods and recognize the principles and techniques used in the press output.
By the end of the session is expected that the trainee:
- Mastered the press by directing modern schools.
- Mastered the use of directing programs.
- Mastered the art direction and design in the newspaper and magazines, banners and Bustrats
- Recognizes the ways of directing the press and use the appropriate output from the distribution of pictures and articles.
- Recognizes the different design programs.
- It recognizes the distribution of materials and methods of coordination with the images.
The session is designed to fit the needs of:
- officials, media enterprise committees.
- working in the advertising wire.
- journalists and media.
- public relations staff.
- Individuals interested.
Press and Media
Threads / course content
- Modern school in directing the press.
- software used in directing the press.
- use appropriate methods of directing.
- Coordination between art materials and images.
- The art of directing in the newspaper and the magazine, and posters and banners
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses