There are a number of basic types of presentations, but all presentations have four things in common: a presenter, an audience, a venue, and a message. This course concentrates on showing how each of these vital elements has to be taken into account when preparing a presentation. Presenting is a skill that needs to be learned and practiced, starting with how you prepare, and you will be shown a simple but powerful method for selecting the right content, and then structuring it. Controlling nerves is an important part of preparing, and this course helps you to remove anxieties in the presentation environment by making sure that the venue is set up correctly, and ensuring that you rehearse appropriately.
Anyone in an organization who needs the skills to inform, persuade and convince colleagues or
clients by means of presentations.
- recognize the benefits of understanding the basics of presenting.
What Makes a Successful Presenter?
- analyze the effectiveness of a speaker in a given scenario.
- identify the features of the venue, audience, andtime of day that will aid audience concentration during presentations.
- recognize the benefits of efficient presentation preparation.
Preparing the Content
- apply a model for preparing content in a given presentation scenario.
Organizing Your Presentation Notes
- choose the appropriate methods to organize presentation notes in a given scenario.
- recognize the benefits of being able to control anxiety and the presentation environment.
The Reasons for Anxiety
- match irrational presentation fears with the appropriate rational responses.
- determine how far anxiety-control techniques have been used in a scenario
Rehearsing Your Presentation
- apply the appropriate rehearsal techniques to a given presentation situation.
The Presentation Environment
- determine how effectively a given speaker controlled his or her presentation environment.
About Generations Consulting & Training
Generations Is a fast growing company that provides pivotal business solutions, which empoTheyr our clients with the necessary tools to self-sustain themselves, and to cope with the rapid development of the Egyptian market.
They have a comprehensive understanding of the needs and challenges of the various Egyptian market segments and our business consultancy approach is custom-tailored to those needs and challenges.
They have a team of highly qualified consultants and experienced technical and consulting professionals who understand the critical issues facing business today & who offer proven methods & comprehensive services that streamline process & reduce complexity of operations. More importantly our solutions are custom tailored to business, saving companies money and taking them to a new level of competitive advantage.See all Generations Consulting & Training courses