Good information, great ideas or the best proposal only gets you half way. To be a successful professional presenter you need to be able to capture your audience and take them on your journey using effective presentations.
Positioning yourself and your ideas in a consistently positive and professional manner enables you to make a professional impression. Raw information is logical but being logical does not capture anyone’s attention for too long.
Persuasive presentations start with raw information, opinions are added, colored with imagery, and given personality. The more of the mind you tickle, the more retention and motivation you reap.
This Presentation Skills Training Program deals in a very practical way, with the preparation and oral delivery of fluent and persuasive presentations in order to maintain audience interest at all times.
- Introduction:Following the initial formal introduction, participants will be required to make a 5 minute pre-prepared presentation on their job which will be reviewed by the group.
- Objectives of a Presentation:To illustrate the different types of presentation that can be made and the importance of deciding what is the objective
- Pre-Planning the format: To understand the basic rules in planning your presentation to meet your objective.
- Knowing your audience
- Physical arrangements
- Final preparation of presentation: To illustrate to the participants the natural tendency to be nervous & ways to overcome this
- Use of Visual Aids
- Body language - presenter and audience: The importance of using correct body language by the presenter and the feedback that can be obtained from the audience.
- Handling questions: This is a participative session in how to deal effectively with the different types of questions and the person making the question.
- Review:This final session will review the contents and the objective of the course.
- Action Plans: Each individual will develop his own Action Plans for the future.
Established in 1993, in Egypt, the Group is specialized in Human Resources Solutions. We_They Group has two subsidiaries; We_They and Top Business Limited. Top Business Human Resources Consultants offers Human Resources Outsourcing and Salary Administration, Human Resources Consultations and Management Development, Public and Tailored Training and Conferences & Exhibitions Management. We_They Limited offers Local and Overseas Recruitment and Assessment Centers.See all Top Business HR courses