- Fees / Price AED 1,680
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
This course provides a practical introduction to presentations. It focuses on preparation, content and delivery of presentation, with particular emphasis on gaining confidence. Day two is reserved for participant practice, with inpidual feedback.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Prepare their presentation with the audience in mind
- Consider the ambience and how to influence it
- Use attention grabbers
- Design appropriate content
- Manage their nerves
- Deliver with more confidence
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who delivers presentations as part of their job role, or delivers occasional training.
- Preparation (strategy, audience, ambience, practice)
- Content (volume of information, correct use of powerpoint, structure)
- Delivery (managing nerves, confidence, looking the part, sounding the part, acting the part)
- Delegate practice
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Intermediate English, basic knowledge of powerpoint.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses