- Locations: Tanta,Moheb St, Egypt
- Duration: 9 Hours
Delivering your ideas, thoughts and plans in front of a supervisor or a crowed people demand a self-confidence personality and also some certain skills that show the excellent abilities of the presenters. This skill is also needed among supervisors and top managers when they are in need to deliver their strategies to their employees.
- To enable delegates to prepare and deliver an internal or external presentation that satisfies the audience's aims and needs. The program is suitable for salespeople or managers who need to make presentations as part of their job function, with emphasis given on how to gain the audience commitment to the idea / product / service.
Learn How To
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to plan and prepare an presentation effectively
- Explain how to structure an effective presentation
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of visual aids
- Describe the need of the audience
- Understand the need for clear communication
- Describe how to deal with difficult people
- Develop and demonstrate how to give an effective presentation and gain audience commitment
- Deciding the purpose of the presentation
- Who is in the audience and what are their needs?
- 'Learning styles' and how they can help make your presentations more effective.
- Planning and preparing your presentations.
- Structuring the presentation and getting started.
- How to use visual aids effectively.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- Closing the presentation in a positive way.
- Several opportunities to prepare and give presentations
- Filling in the registration form, in details, and answering all the questions at the back of the registration comprehensively.
- Making a pre course interview with the head section.
About Hi Q Academy
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses