- Location: Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 5 days
- Timings: 9am - 4pm
Public Speaking/ Presentation is an inherent ability, that can be trained and developed by means of constructing linguistic repertoire, attaining knowledge and enhancing our personal capabilities. This course is designed to serve the needs of PR, Communication and Media personnel. It is also directed toward people in administrative and leading positions who are authorized to address the public, as well as those who are concerned in promoting their corporates missions, values and products. Some of the main highlights and aspects of the course:
- Definition of Public Speaking and Presentation as speaking to a group of people in an organized, methodological and well-built manner.
- Similarities and differences between Public Speaking and Presentation.
- Major elements and techniques of Publics Speaking and Presentation.
- Aims and objectives
- Forms of Public Speaking and Presentation.
- How to develop and perfect our skills?
- Role of supportive aids, particularly in presentation.
- Body language, how can we use it and invest it efficiently?
Why Choose tadreeb (twofour54)?
twofour54 tadreeb offers world-class courses and training solutions in all aspects of media from its state-of-the-art academy located in Abu Dhabi.
twofour54 tadreeb is recognised by employers throughout MENA as the leading provider of media-related training ranging from digital audio techniques and video journalism, through to writing for radio and social media skills. If you want to develop your media skills and are based in the Arab region, where better to than at the MENA's leading media training academy.See all twofour54 courses