By the end of this program participant will be able to:-
- Gain rapport with your audience
- Reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Create a professional presentation
- Prepare and organize information in different ways
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Asking the Right Questions to get the Right Answers
- Body Language
- Sticky Situations
- Visual Aids
- Planning Your Presentation
- Overcoming Nervousness
- The STARR Pattern
- Start Writing!
- Limit Your Information
- Audience Profile
- Your Speaking Voice
- Your Presentation
- Workshop Wrap-Up
About HCCA Academy
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.