- Locations: Downtown Dubai
- Call: +971 4 2753240
In this program you will learn about...
Once you have hired a Contractor - who is now failing to perform - the Best Advice is to put your arms around his shoulder and help him complete the project. Keep the documentation on the help that needed to be provided and report this in the project closedown report - so he can be blacklisted or adequately vetted next time he bids.
The key to successful contracting lies in a strong prequalification system that ensures the selected contractor not only is Motivated and Determined to provide you the specified or better product, but also has the Relevant and Effective Experience, Systems in place to ensure he can meet the undertaken commitments. This program is oriented to provide this essential understanding.
In this program you will learn about how to setup such a prequalification system - Policy, Procedures, Work Instructions, Controls, Feedback and Continual Improvement.
(Customized for each participant group)
- Major Causes of Contractor and Supplier Failure to Perform.
- Traditional Prequalification Criterion and its Analysis
- New Prequalification Strategies:
- International Best Practices
- Industry Specific Best Practices.
- Systems (processes, policies, procedures, controls, feedback and continual improvement) the Supplier or Contractor must have for us to be able to feel confident of his capability to supply the Promised Products or Services and on time.
- Set up systems to ensure the loss of user/customer feedback/ preference information due to use of Contractors and Suppliers does not curtail our improvement and innovation processes.
- Step-by-Step Methodology for Contractor or Major Supplier Prequalification that incorporates the Good and Best Industry Practices.
- Contract Conditions that assist Contractor's Superior Performance.
Other topics included in program
- Project Cycle
- Prequalification Aspects in Procurement Process
- Contracts and Prequalification
- Project Planning and Prequalification
- Project Price & Cost Analysis Basics
- Project Risks & Contingencies
- Mitigation of Project Risks
- Designing the Prequalification Form
- Management Processes that Ensure Customer Needs & Expectations will be Met
- Conducting the Prequalification Audit
- Evaluation of Prequalification Applications
- Prequalification Best Practices
- Performance Evaluation of Suppliers, Service Providers & Contractors and using as Input for Prequalification
- Alternate Strategies to Prequalification
- Program Recommendations
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.