- Duration 5 to 7 Days
- Locations 211, Second Sector, Egypt
For those with little or no formal accountancy training, who work in an accounts function and are expected to use or understand the mechanics of double entry bookkeeping.
This course will provide participants with a sound understanding of:
- What makes up the Financial Statements of an organisation.
- The purpose of financial accounting
- The detailed techniques of recording accounting entries (double entry bookkeeping)
- The maintenance of accounting records
- How a set of accounting records are closed
- How the financial statements (statement of income and expenditure and statement of financial position) are prepared from the accounting records
Participants will practice bookkeeping techniques through classroom exercises, business games and workshops, and will gain an understanding of how financial statements are prepared from these records.
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses