This course is designed and developed by PgMP certified consultants and instructors. Its aim is to prepare professionals who are familiar with the principles of program management for the Program Management Professional (PgMP) Examination. The course is based on PMI's The Standard for Program Management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) and PMI's Program Management Professional (PgMP) Examination Content Outline (current version).
Who Should Attend:
- Program Managers
- Program Directors
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Program Sponsors
- Portfolio Managers
- PMO Staff
- Program Board/Steering Committee members
What Will I Learn?
You'll learn how:
- To align and manage the program, strategically, to satisfy organizational objectives and priorities, through benefit realization
- The program management life cycle is comprised of three domains, supporting processes and activities, to ensure benefits are realized, transitioned and sustained
- The program management life cycle supporting processes are similar to those in thePMBOK Guide, though at a higher more strategic level
- To structure, organize, plan and manage a program, using the program management life cycle, to satisfy the business needs through benefit delivery and sustainment
- To articulate the role of a program manager, based on the outcome of PMI's role delineation study, documented in the five practice domains found in the PMI Program Management Profession (PgMP) Examination Content Outline
- To apply the tasks, knowledge, and skills of a program manager to the appropriate phase and supporting processes, per the PMI Program Management Profession (PgMP) Examination Content Outline
- The examination blueprint looks and how to answer PgMP Examination questions
- To study and prepare for the PgMP Examination
- To ask questions to uncover PgMP Examination blueprint specifics to improve performance
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.