- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) has emerged as a powerful paradigm to unlock the potential of businesses in providing services in a systematic and efficient way. Even though, the SOA technologies have been largely embraced for use in large enterprises to deal with their complex services and business processes; however, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) can also benefit from the SOA to start, support and grow their business.
In the growing world of data, information, knowledge, and services that are published in both private and public environments, new opportunities can be emerged by taping in the services world. Enterprises need to leverage open-source SOA solutions along with emerging technologies (e.g. Cloud, Mobile…) to exploit these opportunities.
This course aims at bridging the technological gap to enable understanding the benefits of SOA and to obtain the know-how for exploiting SOA to build innovative services and solutions.
Topics to be covered
- SOA Definition
- Technical introduction to SOA concepts and basics
- How SOA can work for SMEs?
- How to build your SOA environments using open source tools?
- How to build new business opportunities by exploiting existing services from other providers?
- How to evaluate your SOA implementation against business objectives?
- Hands-on Experience Sessions using simple, complex, and cloud-based exercises
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses