This course will draw on the principles and effective practices of successful marketing to help further develop talent and ability in the field. It is designed to cover a range of practical skills used by marketing experts. Participants will be introduced to proven marketing tools and key principles of marketing. Participants will also take with them the essential skills in effective planning and strategy implementation of strategies, both critical for those intending to be 'super' marketers.
- Increase effectiveness in networking and developing indirect leads and referrals.
- Learn proven methods for developing leads and referrals
- Improve understanding and skills of practical personal marketing technique proactively
- Ability of creating sales proposals
- Developing formulas for planning and evaluating media
- How to use industry recognized research tools
- Recognize meaning of the term ‘‘marketing.''
- how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively.
- Develop a budget for your marketing activities, based on the amount of dollars you have available, and stick to your budget.
- Identify strategies for finding and keeping customers.
- Implementing marketing programs
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology