This Course is designed to introduce the new techniques for packing,barcoding taking into consideration the environmental factor of packing materials including labeling and packaging with respect to custom satisfaction and total quality management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the right ways of packing and labeling with respect to various cultures;
- Essential use of bar coding for international marketing;
- Study different targeted cultures and concentrate on specific niches; and
- Use various materials in terms of type, quality and color for specific commodity.
- Importance of a proper packing and specifications
- Types of proper packaging
- Classification of data and way to put it on package label
- Obstacles and problems facing packing and packaging industry in Egypt
- Customs and how to deal with the import taxes in case of using imported packages
- Environmental consideration for packing materials
- Economics and costing of export packing
- Types of packing materials
- Barcoding and labeling
- Labeling design
Who Should Attend
- Export managers
- Export specialists
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses