- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 2 Days
This seminar teaches participants about Production Part Approval Process. It provides a simplified explanation of where and how to apply PPAP.
- Scope, Definition and purpose
- When submission is required
- Requirements for parts approval
- Submission levels/requirements
- Process Requirement
- Chrysler Specific Requirements
- Ford Specific Requirements
- General Motors Specific Requirements
Who should attend:
- Those Individuals responsible for participating in the process of preparing and submitting parts and data for customer approval Any one involved in the implementation of QS-9000.
About American Supplier Institute
ASI-Egypt is an affiliate of the We_They International and is working as a consultant& training institution in the fields:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Production Planning
Our goal is to improve the competitive position of our customers by building up the internal competence; in this regard we offer comprehensive range of techniques, which will provide our customer organization with the means to achieve this competitive advantage.
Our workshops have a strong practical emphasis in order to provide the best possible chance of successful application, and our seminars material is applications oriented rather than theoretical in nature and does not require mathematical skills beyond algebra and elementary statistical methods.
We work as strategic partner to help clients identify and solve problems so that they experience an increase in high quality, productivity and profitability.
We use best practice tools and methods and our network holds world-class experts in all relevant fields. Our staff is highly qualified and trained and our audit team is prepared and knowledgeable and our consulting process is structured to assure client success and continuing process improvement.See all American Supplier Institute courses