- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
In this course, students will identify and use the new and enhanced features of PowerPoint to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the elements of the PowerPoint environment.
- build the framework of a presentation.
- add visual elements to a presentation.
- prepare to deliver a presentation.
- work with shared presentations.
Students having prior knowledge of PowerPoint 2003 and/or PowerPoint XP on the Windows operating system.
Lesson 1: Identifying the Elements of the PowerPoint Environment
- Identify the Components of the User Interface
- Use the Task-Oriented Tabs on the Ribbon
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
Lesson 2: Building the Framework of a Presentation
- Create a Presentation
- Save a Presentation
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Create and Apply Themes
Lesson 3: Adding Visual Elements to a Presentation
- Apply Rich Text and Typography Effects
- Apply Animation Effects
- Work with Pictures and SmartArt Graphics
- Add Styles and Effects to a Table
- Work with Chart Tools
- Add and Manage Videos
Lesson 4: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Add Transitions
- Print a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
Lesson 5: Working with Shared Presentations
- Share PowerPoint Presentations
- Work with Presentations by Using a Web Browser
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses