- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
In this course students will enhance their presentation by using features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. They will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit the requirements and use features to create presentations
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize the PowerPoint environment.
- customize a design template.
- add SmartArt graphics to a presentation.
- add special effects to a presentation.
- customize a slide show.
- collaborate on a presentation.
- secure and distribute a presentation.
- PowerPoint 2010 - Part 1
Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2010 Options
Lesson 2: Customizing Design Templates
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Share a Presentation on the Web
Lesson 6: Customizing a Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Broadcast a Slide Show
- Create a Video or a CD
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses