In this course, students enhance a presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. They will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit their requirements. (Second Edition)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- customize the PowerPoint environment.
- customize a design template.
- add diagrams to your presentation.
- add special effects to a PowerPoint presentation.
- use the various options to customize slide shows.
- use PowerPoint to publish slides to a slide library and secure your presentations.
- finalize a presentation.
- Windows 2000 - Level 1
- Windows XP - Level 1
- PowerPoint 2007 - Level 1
Lesson 1: Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Personalize the PowerPoint Interface
- Customize Save Options
- Apply Advanced Customization Options
Lesson 2: Customizing a Design Template
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Customize Slide Layouts
- Create Custom Themes
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding Diagrams to a Presentation
- Create a Diagram
- Modify Diagrams
Lesson 4: Adding Special Effects to Presentations
- Add Multimedia Elements
- Customize Slide Component Animation
Lesson 5: Customizing a Slide Show Presentation
- Set Up a Custom Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Creating a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Lesson 6: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Share a Presentation
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Secure Presentations
- Package a Presentation
- Publish a Presentation as a Web Page
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses