- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
In this course, students will work with Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® to create electronic presentations. (Second Edition)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- get started with PowerPoint.
- create a presentation.
- format text on slides.
- add graphical objects to a presentation.
- modify objects on slides.
- add tables to a presentation.
- add charts to a presentation.
- prepare to deliver a presentation.
- Windows XP (New Version) - Level 1
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Explore the User Interface
- Navigate and View a Presentation
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
- Enter Text
- Save a Presentation
Lesson 2: Creating a Presentation
- Create a Presentation
- Edit Text
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Arrange Slides
- Work with Themes
Lesson 3: Formatting Text on Slides
- Apply Character Formats
- Apply Paragraph Formats
- Format Text Placeholders
Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Insert Clip Art and Pictures
- Draw Shapes
- Insert WordArt
Lesson 5: Modifying Objects
- Work with Objects
- Change Object Orientation
- Format Objects
- Group and Ungroup Objects
- Arrange Objects
Lesson 6: Adding Tables to a Presentation
- Create a Table
- Format Tables
- Insert a Table from Microsoft Word
Lesson 7: Inserting Charts in a Presentation
- Create a Chart
- Edit Chart Data
- Modify a Chart
- Paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Review Content
- Add Transitions
- Apply an Animation Effect
- Create Speaker Notes
- Print a Presentation
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses