- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is designed to teach concepts of Linux performance monitoring. Discussions and hands-on activity will focus on physical and virtual devices, with emphasis on processor, memory, and IO operations.
The audiences for this intermediate training include Power systems and PureFlex support personnel, Linux technical support individuals, Linux developers, Linux system administrators, system architects and engineers, that may deal with Linux running on a Power system.
You should have:
- Completed PowerLinux Fundamentals (LX21G)
- a basic background in systems administration and/or troubleshooting
- Unit 2: PowerVM
- Unit 3: Power processor operations
- Unit 4: Power Memory management
- Unit 5: Power I/O – storage
- Unit 6: Power I/O – networking
- Unit 7: IBM Advance Toolchain
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses