- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 3 Days
- To make Powerful Presentation to affect the emotions of others and lead them to behave towards certain objective.
Who should attend
- Any Person Supposed to Make a Presentation.
- How and why to become a powerful presenter?
- Getting ready:
- Develop objectives
- Create an opener
- Structure the main body
- Prepare the close
- Getting started
- How to reduce physical and psychological stress
- How to use visual aids
- Delivering presentation
- Using body language, voice and words to deliver your message
- Presentation styles and when to use
- Handling audience questions and unexpected events.
- Group dynamics
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses