Throughout our lives we make personal presentations using our acquired personal communication skills, these can be one to one or to audiences ranging from the boardroom to the auditorium. Presentations can be one of the most nerve racking experiences but for those who master this critical capability it can be the platform to deliver an exciting and informative session and form part of a powerful communications strategy. Enhancing one’s performance in presenting from first impression to lasting impression.
- Prepare, plan and deliver more effective presentations
- Use visual aids to enhance and add impact to their presentations
- Know how to deal with questions
- Identify the do’s and don’ts in a presentation
- Overcome anxiety
- Levels of presentations
- Planning your presentation
- Preparation for a presentation
- Presentation structure
- Developing and using visual aids
- How to deliver your presentation: from body language to voice articulation
- Dealing with anxiety
- Presentation tips
- Questioning techniques
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology