- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
The leadership workshop addresses the basic needs for faculty leaders and administrators in higher education by helping them learn the enterprise and perfecting the skills lead and manage the organization. This institute will give participants basic background for how higher education works in the context of their country. However, adequate time will be spent discussing best practices while giving individuals the opportunity to develop basic skills for leading and managing
- To develop an understanding and clarity about the leadership styles, motives, and roles in general
- To develop an understanding and clarity about the roles of the unit at the institution.
- To develop a broad understanding of higher education so that one might comprehend and recognize how multiple issues influence the department.
- To develop and understand the unit’s vision, mission and goal statements; and to create a strategic plan of action to guide the department towards those statements.
- To develop a basic understanding of the management skills needed to operate the department on a day-to-day basis.
- To understand and to apply knowledge of how to effectively work with faculty in the department.
- To develop a basic understanding of the management skills needed to
- operate the unit on a day-to-day basis; students will learn the basic fundamentals of budgeting.
- To develop a basic understanding of the management skills needed to operate the unit on a day-to-day basis.
- To develop a working knowledge of practices that could be used to work with students and alumni to enhance the quality of the unit and institution.
- To expose the participants to the various partnerships that could be used for multiple opportunities for programs, services, faculty, and students.
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses