- Duration: 9 Hours
- To be able to intern:
- Understand the laws of reason.
- Alaklan distinction between conscious and unconscious.
- Identify the intended concepts of positive and negative thinking.
- Assess the impact of ideas on his personal life and career.
- Identify the intended pressure of work and the most important causes.
- Determine the effect of his work on the pressure and the level of success.
- Conclusion the importance of positive thinking in reducing the pressures of work.
- Use positive thinking to reduce the pressures of work strategies.
- Basic concepts in positive thinking.
- Positive thinking strategies.
- Positive and negative work in two dignitaries.
- The pressures of work and the most important causes.
- Positive thinking and its role in reducing the pressures of work.
- Examples and practical exercises.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses