- Locations: Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 36 Hours
According to the Project Management Institute, approximately $12 trillion of the worldwide investment are directed to projects, and as many practitioners are leaving or willing to leave the workforce due to retirement, there is a great chance for others who hold a PMP certification to join
Benefits for You
- Getting the PMP certification will boost your position when applying for a job.
- Getting in depth with the standardized set of project management best practices help you in your own companies’ projects.
- Getting the PMP credentials will gain you a 20 percent increase in salary over non-credentialed project managers with similar qualifications.
- Getting the PMP designation following your name demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess a solid foundation of experience and education in project management that can have a positive impact on bottom-line results.
- Getting the PMP certificate will give you the opportunity to receive greater compensation in the current position and increasing opportunities for advancement.
What is PMP?
- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
- This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
- Project Management Introduction and Framework
- Project Life Cycle and Organization
- The Standard for Project Management of a Project
- Project Management Processes for a Project
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Senior executives
- Program managers and managers of project managers
- Project managers and other project team members
- Members of a project management office
- Customers and other stakeholders
- Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams
- Educators teaching project management and related subjects
- Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields
- Trainers developing project management educational programs
- Researchers analyzing project management
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses