Project Management Professional "PMP"
PMI was the first organization to offer a credential specifically for project managers, and our certification program remains the global standard. Developed by practitioners for practitioners and representing our diverse global audience, PMI certifications give you a technical and financial edge.
You may have seen or heard of other project management credentials.
Project Management Professional (PMP) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
Who should apply?
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams.
If you're an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
To apply for the PMP, you need to have either:
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMP Exam Preparation Course
Designed to prepare you for the rigorous PMP exam, this course covers the five Guide processes and professional responsibility.
Focus on key concepts in each of the processes and professional responsibility.
Answer sample questions formatted in a similar manner to the actual exam.
Recognize the critical components involved and be ready to sit for your PMP .
By Knowledge Area:
- Project Management Framework
- What is a project?
- What is Project Management?
- Project management Context
- Project Life Cycle and Organization
- The project Life Cycle
- Project stakeholders
- Organizational Influences
- Project Management Processes for a project
- Project Management processes
- Project Management Process Groups
- Process Interactions
- Project management Process Mapping
- Project Integration
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Preliminary Project Scope Statement
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Integrated Change Control
- Close Project
- Project Scope Management
- Scope Planning
- Scope Definition
- Create WBS
- Scope Verification
- Scope Control
- Project Time management
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing
- Activity Resource Estimating
- Activity Duration Estimating
- Schedule Development
- Schedule Control
- Project Cost management
- Cost Estimating
- Cost Budgeting
- Cost Control
- Project Quality Management
- Quality Planning
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Project Human Resource
- Human Resource Planning
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Project Communication management
- Communications Planning
- Information Distributing
- Performance reporting
- Manage stakeholders
- Project Risk management
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Procurement Management
- Plan Purchases and Acquisitions
- Plan Contracting
- Request Seller Responses
- Select Sellers
- Contract Administration
- Contract Closure
Project Stakeholders Management Includes the processes required to identify the people, groups, or organizations that could impact or be impacted by the project.
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses