This classroom course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP Certification. More specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) and improve their skills in managing projects. Our approach to project management education is application driven. You will be immersed in project management through the use of a comprehensive case study, exercises, examples and war stories. At the end of this program, you will be able to pass the exam and at the same time know how to use the PMBOK in practice as a project management professional. This program contains 14 highly interactive and modular course units. The course is enriched with engaging questions from real life project situations. Through a series of sample exam questions you will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
Why we are different?
- You will receive PM Road-map which will sum up all project management process.
- You will take the theoretical content plus the PM Game which will increase your understanding.
- You will receive a Soft Copy of PMBOK 5 edition in addition to PMBOK Arabic version and Rita 8th edition.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Pass the PMP Exam become a certified project management professional (PMP).
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK Guide and real life project management practices.
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP exam Apply project management techniques useful in the real world.
Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge Project managers Project team managers and leaders Project coordinators Project support staff Project assurance staff Project officers Consultants and contractors
Benefits of Taking This Course
- We provide you with comprehensive training materials and a unique learning experience.
- Your Classroom program includes everything you need to pass the exam.
- This course provides 14 modules that can be taken at any time and at your own pace.
- The modules are well-rounded blocks of information, making the learning experience smooth and easy.
- We work with a global network of partners to deliver PMP training courses; this means that, there is always a partner in your area, and we can (generally) deliver courses in your own language, if English is not your first language.
There are no formal prerequisites for participating in the PMP Exam Preparation course, however, there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP exam.
- Exam Format: Closed book, web based
- Questions: 200 multiple choice questions
- Exam Duration: 4 hours
- Proctoring: Computer-based post course online assessment post course online sample exam (200 questions, 4 hours)
ما هو المشروع؟ إدارة المشاريع في حياتنا اليومية متى تكون منفذ للمشروع ومتى تكون عميل؟ اكتشاف مراحل المشروع في صلب حياتنا اليومية. ورشة عمل إكتشاف أجزاء المشروع في صلب حياتنا اليومية. ورشة عمل تعرف أكثر عن كيف تكون مدير مشروعات معترف به دوليا هل صحيح أن مشاريعنا
POLARIS for Human Development is an independent company established to provide high quality training to individuals and organizations of all sizes within the private and public sector. Through our expert trainers, we provide our customers tools and techniques they need to become more effective. Our human development services involve the identification and cross-fertilization of best practices, analytical techniques, change management and skills, technology implementations, strategy development, and operational improvement.See all Polaris Human Development courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.