- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 1 to 2 Months
In this course, you learn the essential PMBOK® terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the PMP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the PMBOK® Guide — Fifth Edition and 3000 practice exam questions. You also receive the Campus Education PMP® attendance Certificate .
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
The PMP is the basis for makes professions owners of the exercise of their work efficiently as a project manager leadership and hands-on training course certificate gives you the skills necessary to ensure the completion of projects on time.
If you are an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to your employers and maximize your potential, this certification is the right choice for you.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced Managers and support personnel who need to apply the discipline of project management using PMI.org Standard as the followings :
- Senior executives.
- Program managers and managers of project managers.
- Project managers and other project team members.
- Members of a Project/Program Management Office (PMO).
- Customers and other stakeholders.
- Functional managers with employees assigned to project teams.
- Educators teaching project management and related subjects.
- Consultants and other specialists in project management and related fields.
- Trainers developing project management educational programs.
- Researchers analyzing project management.
- Resource Managers.
- Governance Boards (Steering Committees).
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders.
- Negotiate and manage contracts.
- Identify the science of managing projects and how to run a successful project.
- The application of the methodology for the U.S. Project Management Institute on the project.
- Get guidance for the application of the methodology of the Institute.
- Exposure to the test simulation models and practical examples of projects.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Life cycle and Organization
- The Standard for Project Management of a Project
- The Project Management Knowledge Area
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses