- Blended learning(Classroom + E-learning)
- 100 days extra free online access
- Hard copy of the courseware
- Official PMI-PMBOK 5th edition Guide free(not in India)
- PMI approved courseware
- Widely accepted as a global benchmark to recognize proficiency and skills in Project Management, the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification will certify an individual’s ability to successfully drive and manage a project. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is recognized worldwide as the definitive industry-recognized certification for project managers.
- Our blended learning program equips you with the right information required to ace the PMP and CAPM exams, and is based on the principles that are outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge — Fifth Edition(PMBOK® Guide). Now you can enhance your competence and knowledge in Project management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex project challenges with confidence.
- The PMP® certification is very relevant in today’s IT industry, and gives you the edge by showing your employers that you have the skills and training to get a project done from start to finish.
- If time and place constraints prevent you from attending a classroom course, then you could consider our Online Guided PMP Exam Prep course to prepare for the PMP® or CAPM® exams at your own convenience.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Learn to define and describe common terminology, manage projects faster while using fewer resources
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects and learn the many tricks of the trade
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK® Guide) to real-world situations
- Study PMBOK® Guide's Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, And The Area Of Professional and Social Responsibility
- Gain skills needed to pass the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam
- Prepare for PMP®/CAPM® exams and master test-taking techniques
- Learn PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Practise styles and types of questions modelled on PMP®/CAPM® exams
To apply for the PMP® Credential, you need to either:
- Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
- Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor's Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Who can attend?
Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Senior Project Managers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMP® or CAPM® certification.
The Knowledge Hut company was formed by globally like-minded people from the training, marketing & sales, operations IT industry, who realized the need for such a market place for trainings and consulting business. The team consists of engineers, management and IT professionals with a passion to contribute to the growth of the company and providing value to customers.
Since inception KnowledgeHut has been inspiring corporate and individuals across the globe with its exceptionally well built corporate training and consulting services. They realize that the solutions they provide mean very little unless they create value to their clients.See all KnowledgeHut courses