- Duration 15 Days
- Locations Knowledge Consulting and Training - Cairo, Egypt
We offer you the PMP Exam preparation course that will guarantee your success in the PMP exam. You will gain needed knowledge and skills to prepare for the PMP Exam through lecturing, lots of practice questions, workshops and study. This course takes you through the 9 knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide along with essential terminologies, tools and techniques.
This "60Hour PMP Exam Prep" course is dedicated to all PMP exam aspirants who need the required 53 training hours of project management and want to pass the PMP certification exam on their first try.
In this page, we give you a brief about our PMP Preparation course followed by general information about the PMI, the PMP credential and the requirements to apply for the PMP Exam.
Who should attend?
- Experienced Project Managers who want to obtain their PMP® Exam certification
- Individuals who are performing projects as a project coordinator, project lead or project manager or business analysts who perform project related analysis and look to be PMP certified
- PM Practitioners seeking professional development to advance their career
- PM Staff members who have had no formal PM training
- PM professionals seeking a comprehensive overview of the field
- Professionals desiring a career move into the PM field
- Entrepreneurs and business owners in project-based organization
Introduction to the PMBOK® Guide and Project Management Framework
- Deciphering the Standard: Understanding the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition
- Key project management terms and the project life cycle
- Identifying External Environmental Factors (EEFs) and Organizational Process Areas (OPAs)
- The role of the Project Manager in the project's success
- Organizational structure and influences
- Mapping the interrelationships of knowledge areas to process groups
- Outlining the five process groups
- Defining the nine knowledge areas
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope management
- Work Shop: Create WBS
- Project Time Management
- Work Shop: Develop project schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Work Shop: Develop project budget
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Work Shop: Calculating the project risk value
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholders Management
- Professional responsibility
- Work Shop: PMP challenge
About PMI® and the PMP® Certification
PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than half a million members and credential holders in 185 countries. PMI's worldwide advocacy for project management is supported by their globally-recognized standards and credentials, extensive research program, and professional development opportunities.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. The PMP designation that follows your name tells current and potential employers that you have demonstrated a solid foundation of knowledge from which you can competently practice project management. In other words, you can initiate a project, plan, execute, monitor, control and close that project, with professional and social responsibility.
To earn your Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential, you need to meet the experience and education requirements mentioned later in this page, and pass the PMP® examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test designed to objectively assess and measure your ability to apply project management knowledge.
Regardless of how advanced your project management experience or education might be, you should still prepare vigorously for the exam. Successful PMP candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses like this course, self-study and study groups.
KNOWLEDGE is one of the leading learning and development organizations in Egypt. their hands-on training solutions transform people to a sustainable competitive advantage. they offer unique learning opportunities enabling people to acquire skills that they can apply on their next day in office.
Since their foundation in 2002, it has been their aim to be one of the leading change catalysts in Egypt and the Middle East.See all Knowledge courses