The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
The PMP also increases your earning potential. PMP certification holders earn 17 percent more than their non-certified peers according to the Project Management Salary Survey—Eighth Edition.
Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals. (Pulse of the Profession study, PMI, 2015.)
The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and become a project hero.
PMP provides your organization's projects with:
- Understand the business and social contexts which impact on programs and projects
- Understand the importance of focusing on business objectives not just delivering to a projects' time; cost & quality objectives
- Develop a focused and disciplined approach to developing and implementing plans and controls in program and project management
- Apply a range of techniques to programs and projects
- Enhance communication and use information more effectively
- Improve team and individual performance
- Combine knowledge of tools and techniques with an understanding of wider business and governance issues.
- PMP Exam (Situational testing 200 multiple-choice questions in four (4) hours)
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Targeting:Project CoordinatorProject ManagersProject Senior Managers
About PMO ME FZE
PMO-ME is a proud business venture with a market presence in the Middle East for more than 16 years, we fully understands the Corporate PMO Services and Enterprise Learning & Development service environment and its challenges.
Our team of dedicated highly qualified professionals, our knowledge, competency and commitment are what set us apart from competition. We practice what we preach and deliver part of our service online.See all PMO ME FZE courses
Project Management Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.