- Locations: Heliopolis
- Duration: 1 to 2 Months
In this course, you learn PMI-RMP ® terminology required to pass the RMP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the RMP Body of Knowledge ® Guide and Exam Bank Questions. You also receive the Campus Education RMP® attendance Certificate.
- PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
- It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
- This Course is targeted all certified PMP’s
- Chief Executive Officers.
- Human Resources Managers.
- Project Managers
- Information Technology Managers.
- Risk Managers.
- Project managers and other project team members.
- Customers and other stakeholders.
- Gain the necessary information to prepare for the PMI® Project Risk Management Professional (PMI RMP) Certification Exam
- Use internationally-recognized best practices for managing project and operations risks.
- Apply risk management techniques to determine the true cost and schedule for projects and operations
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to the organization
- Avoid common risk management pitfalls
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations
- Have a practical set of self-study techniques and bibliography of reference material
- Use common risk management terminology
- Be more focused and proactive about preventing problems, rather than just dealing with them as they occur
- Overview of the PMI RMP Exam
- Risk Management Overview
- What You Need Before You Can Do Risk Management
- The Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management Process
- The Identify Risks Process
- The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- The Plan Risk Responses Process
- The Monitor And Control Risks Process
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses