- Price BHD 800
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Moalem Institute
Project Management Professional (PMP ) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI - USA). Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and positively impacts project manager salaries.
The Project Management Institute (PMI ) has grown to be recognized as the global association for project management standards. PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ) has received recognition from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as the standard document for project management knowledge.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience (whether or not project manager is their formal job role), who are not certified project management professional, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for those persons who wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek a career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role as well as to apply for Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects. They will be able to:
•Get started with project management fundamentals
•Identify organizational influences and project life cycle
•Initiate of project
•Plan a project
•Plan for project time management
•Plan project budget, quality and communications
•Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholders management
•Execute a project
•Manage project work, scope, schedules and cost
•Control a project
•Close a project
PMP is assessed by a 4 hours Computer-Based Examination consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
PMI Certification Eligibility
1. Secondary/ Highschool Certificate / Diploma
2. 7500 leading and directing project experience
3. 35 Hours Project Management Education
1. 4 Year Degree Holder
2. 4500 hours leading and directing project experience (2 Years)
3. 35 Hours Project Management Education
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour