This course is designed for persons in a variety of job roles who currently contribute to project teams in various ways, including providing subject matter experts (e.g. marketing, finance, customer care, processing, fulfilment) and serving as project team sponsors, facilitators, liaisons or coordinators, but who do not function as project managers and who have little or no formal exposure to or training in standardized project management terminology and in processes. management.
Understanding Project Management Fundamentals
Identifying Project Management Processes
Initiating a Project
Managing Project Scope
Estimating Project Time
Developing the Project Schedule
Analyzing Project Cost
Measuring Project Quality
CAPM is assessed by a 3 hours Computer-Based Examination consists of 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
PMI Certification Eligibility ww
Education : Highschool / Secondary School Certificate/ Diploma
Experience : 1500 hours project management experience OR 23 hours of formal project management education
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forThis course is designed for persons in a variety of job roles who currently contribute to project teams in various ways , including providing subject matter experts (e.g. marketing , finance , customer care , processing , fulfillment) and serving as project team sponsors , facilitators , liaisons or coordinators.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.