- Fees / Price AED 2,500/ - onwards
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Bur Dubai
If you use agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting agile approaches to project management, the PMI-ACP® certification may be right for you. The PMI-ACP recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile, the PMI-ACP can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP is not limited to project managers as individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply and experience requirements to obtain the PMI-ACP do not reflect the need to manage projects.
To apply for the PMI-ACP, you need to meet the following requirements:
General Project Experience
- 2,000 hours working on project teams
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
- Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement
Agile Project Experience
- 1500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in “general project experience”
- These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
Training in Agile Practices
- 21 contact hours
- Hours must be earned in agile practices
- Tests knowledge of agile fundamentals
Why Choose Vedant Trainings?
We provide various consultation & training services for public & corporate in UAE in areas of Project Management, Quality, Excellence, Lean, Sales & Marketing, Safety, Risk Management , IT and related areas which helps the corporate & individuals to move towards excellence and aim for higher profits.
We are a Three year old company and our services are provided to all of the major companies and public of its niche. We are considered as the best by our clients and it would be an honour to provide our services to you.See all Vedant Trainings courses