THE CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Management Organizational Behavior
- Management Skills for everyone & Time Management
- Effective Leadership & Business Ethics
- Strategic Business Management
- Marketing Management process
- Marketing vs. selling
- Marketing Strategy
- New Concepts: E-marketing, Direct marketing, Niche marketing, Viral marketing, Guerilla marketing, Social-media marketing, Network marketing, virtual marketing, USP, Undercover marketing, ..Among the other concepts that changed the think way of the biggest companies in the world.
- Human Resources
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Organizational Structures
- Human Resources Planning
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- Initiation Phase
- Planning Phase
- Execution Phase.
- Monitoring And Controlling
- Closing Phase
- Financial Statements
- Income statement
- Balance sheet statement
- Cash flow statement
- Statement of Stockholders' Equity
- Statement of Retained Earnings
About IGLA Training
Submit to FacebookSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
IGLA is a dynamic enterprise that provides a wide range of skills development and training opportunities for people, it is considered one of the top-notch professional development training institutions in Egypt, offering a large selection of professional development programs using a modern perspective of delivery and incorporating the latest management concepts and techniques.
IGLA have the capacity of offering more than 10,000 professionals and trainees annually through its different programs and projects.
Professional development programs presented by IGLA cover a wide range of studies including postgraduate diplomas, professional certificates, executive seminars, short ctheirses and workshops, in addition to tailor-made programs, totaling more than 200 different topics and titles.
Through the development of human capital, they deliver agency-specific training, career development programs, and customized consulting solutions to enrich learning and optimize individual, group and organizational performance.
they provide training and assessment in a range of internationally accredited vocational training programs.
their expert assessors and trainers offer a wide range of Skills and experience in their given areas.
their up to date, practical Industry experience is central to their ability to effectively guide and mentor ytheir current staff, or new trainee through the skills required in today's Ever changing economic climatic.
they understand that workplace training needs to support Individual business operations, and provide staff with the skills and attitudes to enable them to become Leaders within industries of the future. See all IGLA Training courses