- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This course is intended for IT professionals tasked with administering a GPFS system. This course includes information on installing, configuring and monitoring a GPFS cluster. Many features are described and tested in hands on lab activities including: Storage management, HA options, cluster management and information lifecycle management (ILM) tools.
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.
- You are expected to have a good understanding of UNIX/Linux, SAN and Storage concepts.
- Installation and Configuration
- GPFS Cluster
- Information Life Cycle Tools
- High Availability
- Management and Monitoring
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses