- Duration: 3 Months
A PSP is a skilled planning and scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning, an developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting and analyzing integrated project schedules. The PSP leads the planning and scheduling process within the AACE International Total Cost Management (TCM) framework. A PSP is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external.
PSP certification is independently accredited by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB).
AACE Certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills to impact the bottom line
- This training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling for engineering and construction projects.
- The course addresses how to identify, monitor and balance information crucial for the successful management of projects.
- IT will discuss the development of a baseline performance management plan (PMP) for the project that will allow the efficient compilation and the timely generation of quantitative performance comparisons.
- The comparisons highlight significant performance (" Actual vs. Baseline") and allow for preventive and early remedial and corrective actions.
- The Practical sessions will provide hands on experience.
- Workshops create and track sample project from planning phase till controlling phase (Updating).
- Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your Proficiency and professionalism.
- Give you personal satisfaction of achievement.
Who Shuold Attend?
- Project Managers, Program Managers.
- Planners and Engineers how are or will be involved in planning and managing projects where schedule.
- Cost and Performance of projects must meet rigid requirements in the areas of engineering productions.
- Data Processing.
- Research and Development.
- Corporate planning, finance and Marketing.
- Input and data.
- Contract Requirements.
- Identifications of stakeholders.
- Construct ability methods.
- Considerations and constraints.
- Identifications of resources.
- Value engineering.
- Stakeholder consideration.
- Project variables.
- Planning Product:
- Planning outputs and deliverable.
- Define scope of work.
- Define project goals.
- Define Project plans.
- Phase definitions.
- Establish work break down structure (WBS).
- Establish organizational breakdown structure (OBS).
- Cost break down structure (CBS).
- Review by stakeholders.
- Cost estimate development.
- Baseline plan.
- Periodic forecasts.
- Risk and Recovery plan.
- Sequence and phase relationship.
- Input and data (from planning).
- Define schedule scope.
- Break down structure.
- Schedule specifications.
- Feedback from stakeholders.
- cost estimate module.
- creating schedule.
- Types of schedules.
- Constraints and calendars.
- Cost / resource loading.
- Schedule basis documentation.
- Schedule quality analysis and compliance review.
Schedule Maintenance / controlling:
- Maintain schedule.
- Baseline schedule.
- Tracking schedule progress.
- Cost and resources management.
- Schedules change management.
- Schedule maintenance feedback.
- Schedule output and deliverable.
- Control level schedules.
- Variances and trends.
- Schedule analysis.
- Schedule forecasts.
- Recovery schedules.
- Management summary.
- Progress reports and reviews.
- Construct ability review.
About MMTI - Marvel Management Training Institute Bahrain
Let us introduce ourselves as an Executive Education and Continuing Professional Development center specialized in preparing management professionals to achieve their career high through certification in their respective field.MMTI has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. MMTI is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions.Our approach focuses on learning that empowers you to acquire knowledge, apply it, achieve results, and then interpret those results to identify new opportunities- again and again.
Benefits from MMTI:
- Make it easy Study Materials
- Module wise/Chapter wise tests
- Unlimited number of Full length/Module wise Mock up tests (PMP)
- Post training support on subject and exams
- Membership and Exam scheduling assistance
- Free Re-training for unsuccessful aspirants
- TAMKEEN/MOL support assistance
- Regular reminders for classes, exams
- Scheduling to attend the missed classes
- To be pioneer institute and the training provider of choice by the industry.
- To train most number of professionals in the region we belong to through our easy and dedicated methodology
in training to lead the professionals toward success.
- Inspire by Quality and Excellent training
- Lead by Example
- Guide towards goals
- Motivate towards success
- Make them feel easy to understand by using Teamwork
- Mentor them with great experience and knowledge.