- Locations: Mishref
- Duration: 5 Days
The course focuses on planning and deploying sites and clients, configuring software distribution, deploying operating systems, and managing software updates. It also focuses on remote tools and managing mobile devices.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers with one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows in medium to large enterprise organizations, and who have a need to plan a Configuration Manager 2007 deployment.
Additionally, this course is intended for Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more Configuration Manager 2007 sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows Server in medium to large enterprise organizations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to plan, deploy, and manage Configuration Manager 2007 for their enterprise environment.
- Module 1: Overview of Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Architecture
- Module 3: Planning and Deploying Configuration Manager 2007 Clients
- Module 4: Collecting Inventory and Metering Software Usage
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Module 6: Preparing for and Managing Software Distribution
- Module 7: Deploying Operating Systems Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 8: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Module 9: Working with Desired Configuration Management in Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 10: Using Remote Tools and Wake On LAN Features
- Module 11: Managing Mobile Devices Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 12: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 13: Planning and Configuring a Multiple Site Hierarchy
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses