- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
The course focuses on planning and deploying sites and clients, configuring software distribution, deploying operating systems, and managing software updates. It also focuses on remote tools and managing mobile devices.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers with one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows in medium to large enterprise organizations, and who have a need to plan a Configuration Manager 2007 deployment.
Additionally, this course is intended for Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more Configuration Manager 2007 sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows Server in medium to large enterprise organizations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to plan, deploy, and manage Configuration Manager 2007 for their enterprise environment.
- Module 1: Overview of Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Architecture
- Module 3: Planning and Deploying Configuration Manager 2007 Clients
- Module 4: Collecting Inventory and Metering Software Usage
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Module 6: Preparing for and Managing Software Distribution
- Module 7: Deploying Operating Systems Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 8: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Module 9: Working with Desired Configuration Management in Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 10: Using Remote Tools and Wake On LAN Features
- Module 11: Managing Mobile Devices Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 12: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 13: Planning and Configuring a Multiple Site Hierarchy
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.