- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
• Limited Promotions :
- Free Corporate Training with Microsoft SA Vouchers
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, and manage Configuration Manager 2007. The course focuses on planning and deploying sites and clients, configuring software distribution, deploying operating systems, and managing software updates. It also focuses on remote tools and managing mobile devices.
This course is intended for Systems Engineers with one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows in medium to large enterprise organizations, and who have a need to plan a Configuration Manager 2007 deployment.
Additionally, this course is intended for Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more Configuration Manager 2007 sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience supporting multiple desktop and server computers running Microsoft Windows Server in medium to large enterprise organizations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to plan, deploy, and manage Configuration Manager 2007 for their enterprise environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A base-level understanding of Systems Management Server 2003.
• System Administrator–level working knowledge of:
• Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers
• TCP/IP networking
• SQL Server
• Active Directory
• Basic Public Key Infrastructure concepts
Exam 70-401, TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring
- Module 1: Overview of Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Architecture
- Module 3: Planning and Deploying Configuration Manager 2007 Clients
- Module 4: Collecting Inventory and Metering Software Usage
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- Module 6: Preparing for and Managing Software Distribution
- Module 7: Deploying Operating Systems Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 8: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Module 9: Working with Desired Configuration Management in Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 10: Using Remote Tools and Wake On LAN Features
- Module 11: Managing Mobile Devices Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 12: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Configuration Manager 2007
- Module 13: Planning and Configuring a Multiple Site Hierarchy
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)